Shangyu Jiehua Chemical Co., Ltd
Office: 51 Baiheng Rd., Sanpeng Bridge, Shangyu, Zhejiang 312300
Plant: Hanzhou Gulf Fine Chemical Zone of Zhejiang, China
Tel: +86-575-81222198 Fax: +86-575-82211434
Sodium percarbonate is
an excellent detergent and bleaching agent based on hydrogen peroxide.
It is a good cleaning and bleaching agent at normal temperature, and
has strong fungicide effect. Fruits and vegetables treated with sodium
percarbonate can be kept fresh, and be stored for a long time. In medicine,
it can kill staphy lococcus, and colon bacillus .
This product is a white particle powder, non-toxic no contamination,
non-flammable, non-explosive, easy to get damp, and soluble in water.
| Based on GMP certificated workshop, we provide
different packing size like 25/50kgs fiber drums for laundry shop,
and we can provide the product being packaged for retail market
or sales promotion purpose, WITH YOUR BRAND NAME.
We provide private label service/contracted package service/powder
& liquid filling, put the end product as tablet form etc.
Oxygen bleach is excellent
for cleaning and removing organic stains (such as coffee, tea, wine,
fruit juices, foods, sauces, grass and blood) from fabrics, plastics,
fiberglass, porcelain, ceramics, wood, carpets, asphalt, concrete, etc.
Oxygen bleach can be used in any place in or around the house that need
to be destained and deodorized; it is efficient, safe and economical.
It is non-toxic, environmentally safe, biodegradable, and leaves no
harmful by-products or residues which can harm the environment
In the Wash: Due to the high cost of energy in many parts of the world,
wash temperatures in the range 20 to 40 centigrade are now common, with
cycle times as short as 15 minutes.
In addition, consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the need for
good hygiene at the new low temperature detergents.
At low temperatures where there is no thermal disinfection, sodium percarbonate
provides an additional boost to provide bleach activation at low temperatures
I am sure a lot of you have seen TV infomercials where they demonstrate
their miracle "Oxy this" and "Oxi that" removing
horrible stains from fabrics, walls, tile etc. Guess what...Its nothing
more than sodium percarbonate AND about 40% by volume of fillers like
inert soda ash, chalk, even saw dust!!. In other words, 40% of the money
you are spending is buying dust!
We use in our business and now offer for sale thru our web site here,
100 percent pure oxygen bleach with a small amount of wetting agent
mixed in to help keep the solution "wetter" longer in these
hot summer months. You can Order
Use it to Clean
- Algae Stained Roofs, Siding and Wood Decks.
- Ceramic Tile Grout
- Food Stained Plastic Storage Containers, formica stained counter
- Coffee and Iced Tea makers
- Any fabric, it will remove grass stains, ink stains, oil, grease,
chocolate, tomato sauce, grass, blood, mud, you name it.
- Carpet Cleaner
- Mildew Stained Tents, Camping Gear, Coolers, etc.
- Septic System Enhancer, helps keep the drainfield soil loose so
that it drains well.
- Boat Canvas, vinyl ,rope, Teakwood
- Lawn Furniture
- Sanitize everything from Garbage Cans to baby diapers
- Pet Stains - Odors
- Use it to sanitize your swimming pool or hot tub
- Commercial Growers use it to clean and sterlize their pots, benches
- Do you Home Brew? Its ideal for cleaning and sterlizing your home
- Virtually Anything that is Water Washable!
How Does it Work?
- Simply mix with warm water.
- Once dissolved, you soak articles in the solution or apply with
a sprayer, mop or brush.
- Wood decks come clean in minutes. Many clothing stains disappear
in several hours or after a simple overnight soaking!
- Scrub most articles lightly after the solution soaks and rinse with
a hose or running water.
More Information >>> Reference:
Shangyu Jiehua Chemical Co.,Ltd
Quick Links: Application of Sodium
Percarbonate in Detergent industry | Application
of Sodium Percarbonate in Agriculture | MSDS|
Hera Percarbonate |
過炭酸ソーダ | 과탄산소다 | 过碳酸钠
| 过碳酸钠和鱼塘水质管理 | Potassium Monopersulfate
| Application of Potassium Monopersulfate
| Sodium Perborate
| 过一硫酸氢钾 | Oxygen
Bleach | Calcium Peroxide
| Magnesium Peroxide
| Bleach Activator (NOBS) | Sodium
Transparent Iron Oxide | Synthesis
Magensium Silicate Adsorbent | 2,4-Dinitrotoluene