Shangyu Jiehua Chemical Co., Ltd
Office: 51 Baiheng Rd., Sanpeng Bridge, Shangyu, Zhejiang 312300
Plant: Hanzhou Gulf Fine Chemical Zone of Zhejiang, China
Tel: +86-575-81222198 Fax: +86-575-82211434
What is Oxygen Bleach
, Sodium Perborate)
People have been using chlorine bleach in their laundries since
the end of the 18th century. While these products work very well in
whitening clothes, chlorine bleaches do have a negative effect upon
the environment because of their chemistry. Care must be taken in using
chlorine bleach as it is toxic to humans, animals, and plants.* Also,
we all have experienced destroying a colored article of clothing because
chlorine bleach was accidentally spilled on it. sodium
Tropical Traditions Oxygen Bleach is a safe and effective alternative
to chlorine based products and it can be used in many applications in
and around the home. It is based on sodium percarbonate which uses oxygen
for destaining and deodorizing. Oxygen Bleach is safe to use at all
temperatures, on most washable fabrics, and all colors, in hard or soft
water, and is compatible with other household cleaners. Also, it produces
no harmful by-products which negatively affect the environment. Unlike
chlorine bleach, which can merely cover up a stain, Tropical Traditions
Oxygen Bleach attacks and breaks down organic stains to totally
remove them from the garment.sodium
Uses and Instructions
- In the laundry Oxygen Bleach is used to destain, deodorize,
and whiten. It is very effective as a laundry presoak for heavily
stained articles. For light soils add 1 ounce of Oxygen Bleach
with your laundry detergent per load. For moderate soils use 2 ounces
and for heavily soiled articles use 4 ounces. sodium
- To whiten and deodorize diapers add 4-6 ounces of Oxygen Bleach
into the soak cycle. Soak in hot water for at least 30 minutes, or
overnight, then complete wash cycle.sodium
- For whitening old linens and yellowed window shears, deodorizing
and cleaning tennis shoes, or to get rid of yellow armpit stains on
shirts: soak in 2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach per gallon of water
for at least one hour, or overnight, then rinse.
- For stained plastic ware, dishes, dish rags and dish towels add
1-2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to the container to be cleaned
or to the dishwater and soak for at least 15 minutes. sodium
- To keep your drains and disposals clear and smelling fresh add 1
ounce of Oxygen Bleach in 8 ounces of hot water and allow solution
to sit in drain overnight. sodium
- For septic systems add 4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to toilet
and flush into the septic system twice a week.
- For toilets add 3 ounces of Oxygen Bleach, wait 15 minutes
then scrub. sodium
- For shower curtains soak in one ounce of Oxygen Bleach per
gallon of hot water; for mildew stains soak overnight.
- For bathtub and shower use make a paste of Oxygen Bleach
with hot water, scrub with a cloth or sponge, wait 15 minutes then
rinse or use.
- For deodorizing garbage cans add 1/2 ounce of Oxygen Bleach
per gallon of water and let soak.
- For lawn furniture add 2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to hot water,
scrub, wait 15 minutes, then rinse.
- For all weather carpeting add 4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to
a gallon of warm water scrub with a stiff broom, wait 20 minutes then
- To destain and deodorize carpets add one ounce of Oxygen Bleach
per gallon of carpet shampoo prior to cleaning.
- To remove mold and mildew from carpeting add 2-4 ounces of Oxygen
Bleach per gallon of hot water, apply generously to stain, wait
10 minutes, then vacuum with extractor.
- For acoustic tiles add 6 ounces of Oxygen Bleach per gallon
of hot water, spray on tiles, wait 15 minutes then rinse.
- For mops add 3 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to a gallon of hot
water, soak overnight then rinse.
- For mildew removal or to clean baseboards or basement floors after
water damage from flooding add 4 ounces of Oxygen Bleach to
a gallon of hot water, scrub surface, wait 30 minutes then rinse.
Oxygen Bleach is safe for use in a closed environment.
- To clean and deodorize cat litter boxes soak them in 3 ounces of
Oxygen Bleach per gallon of water for 20 minutes then rinse.
- For urine, feces, or vomit stains on carpets or upholstery, add
one teaspoon of Oxygen Bleach to 8 ounces of water, wipe onto
stain, wait 10 minutes then rinse.
- To clean and deodorize coolers add 2 ounces of Oxygen Bleach
per gallon of hot water, soak for 20 minutes, then rinse.
- For boat sails, cushions, ropes, camping gear, tents, tarps, etc.
add 4 of Oxygen Bleach ounces per gallon of hot water soak
for 30 minutes then rinse.sodium
- Oxygen Bleach is excellent for cleaning and restoring wood
decks. It removes organic stains from leaf stains to BBQ grease, removes
mold and mildew as well as sun faded and discolored wood layers. Makes
your deck look almost new!!! It doesn't; harm your plants, grass or
landscaping in any way! sodium
- To clean your deck first remove any loose soils or other matter.
Dissolve 6 ounces of Oxygen Bleach Destainer and Deodorizer
in a gallon of hot water (generally takes about 5 minutes). Apply
to wet deck.
- For railings a hand pump sprayer does a really excellent job. Wait
10-15 minutes. Scrub with a stiff broom or brush, then rinse. Oxygen
Bleach is not suitable for use with silk or wool.
Reference: Shangyu Jiehua Chemical
Co., Ltd E-mail: email@example.com
Quick Links: Application of Sodium
Percarbonate in Detergent industry | Application
of Sodium Percarbonate in Agriculture | MSDS|
Hera Percarbonate |
過炭酸ソーダ | 과탄산소다 | 过碳酸钠
| 过碳酸钠和鱼塘水质管理 | Potassium Monopersulfate
| Application of Potassium Monopersulfate
| Sodium Perborate
| 过一硫酸氢钾 | Oxygen
Bleach | Calcium Peroxide
| Magnesium Peroxide
| Bleach Activator (NOBS) | Sodium